Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Do I need to book the hen party online?
- 2. Do I need to pay a deposit for the hen party?
- 3. When is full payment due for the hen party?
- 4. What is the refund policy for the hen party?
- 5. I know there is an activity I would like to try but I cannot see it on your website?
- 6. Do you have availability for a particular date I have in mind?
- 7. How much would this hen party package be?
- 8. Do I have to include both accommodation and activities in my hen party booking?
- 9. Can I add more people to the hen party booking at a later date?
- 10. How do I invite someone without an email address?
- 11. Does the hen go free?
- 12. Can I pay for the hen party in instalments?
- 13. Can I add activities to my hen party at a later date?
- 14. Is transport included in the hen party?
- 15. What do I need to bring with me on the day to show the supplier my booking?
- 16. What is the name of the Hen Party accommodation?
- 17. How far is the hen party activity from the accommodation?
- 18. Is there parking at the hen party accommodation?
Hen Party Booking Questions
1. Do I need to book the hen party online?
Yes. We have a secure payments platform and terms and conditions that are designed to protect you and your payments.
2. Do I need to pay a deposit for the hen party?
No deposit is required at the time of booking with the vast majority of our suppliers. Although a deposit is not required at the time of booking we do require a non refundable deposit of one person’s full payment 4 weeks after the booking has been made or 4 weeks before the booking is due to take place, whichever is earlier. If you have made a booking less than 4 weeks before the commencement date the non refundable deposit of one person’s full payment is required within 24 hours of the booking being made.
3. When is full payment due for the hen party?
We request full payment 4 weeks before the commencement date, any slots that are held with the suppliers that are not paid for at this stage will be released back to them. We will be happy to add members into your hen party after the 4 weeks deadline but it will be subject to availability with each of our suppliers and payment.
4. What is the refund policy for the hen party?
A full refund can be issued any time prior to 4 weeks before the commencement date deadline. From the 4 week commencement date deadline right up until 2 weeks prior to the commencement date you are entitled to a 75% refund. Once you are inside the final 2 weeks there are no refunds available. ***Please note these policies exclude the one person non-refundable deposit made 4 weeks after the booking is created and any non refundable deposits needed for a small number of suppliers which you will be informed of at the time of booking.***
5. I know there is an activity I would like to try but I cannot see it on your website?
If there is an activity or accommodaiton supplier you would like that we have not got listed, simply drop us a quick line on our live chat on thefoxyhen.com or our contact form, and we will be happy to organise it for you.
6. Do you have availability for a particular date I have in mind?
You will need to make a booking request before we can check availability for you.
7. How much would this hen party package be?
Feel free to use our custom package builder we have specifically for you. You simply select the accommodation and/or activities you would like and BOOM a price per person will magically appear. Please note the accommodation price can vary at times but it will give you a very good estimation.
8. Do I have to include both accommodation and activities in my hen party booking?
No, you can select as few or as many things as you like. For example you could simply book food platters for 10 people at €3 per person if that is all you were looking for. No package is too big or too small.
9. Can I add more people to the hen party booking at a later date?
Yes you can. The more the merrier. We will always do our best to accommodate anyone that wants to go on your hen party, obviously, the sooner they get in touch the more chance there is of them being able to join in.
10. How do I invite someone without an email address?
At the moment you can’t. Our tech team are currently working diligently on an option that will allow anyone to join into the group, this should be rolled out in 2017. For now though just tell them to give us a call on 01 5620759 and we will process the payment for them.
11. Does the hen go free?
Our policy is to make the hen party as cheap as possible for everybody involved. Companies that offer the “hen goes free” typically hide the cost by overcharging the other group members. Being being transparent we show the cost of the hen and allow the group to cover his cost using the handy “Pay for the Hen” option. Simply add it at the time of the booking and each member of your group can pay a small sum to cover the cost of the hen. We refund all payments for the hen above the cost of his package.
12. Can I pay for the hen party in instalments?
Yes, by paying for the various elements of your package individually you can essentially pay in installments. Simply log into the booking and deselect anything you don’t want to pay for at that time. You can then log back in and use the “ADD MORE” button to pay for the rest of the accommodation or activities in your package.
13. Can I add activities to my hen party at a later date?
Yes, we will do our best to add anything you want into your hen party package at any time. The sooner you let us know what you want to do the better chance there will be of getting availability. Just bear in mind that if everyone is paid up and then you add something, people will have to log back in and pay.
14. Is transport included in the hen party?
Transport is not included in your booking. We can supply you with contact details for our recommended transport suppliers in any of our destinations if you like. Please chat with us online at thefoxyhen.com or give us a call on 01 5620759 for further details.
15. What do I need to bring with me on the day to show the supplier my booking?
All you will need to do is mention the hen party organisers name and The Foxy Hen when you arrive at the various places on the customised itinerary we send you. They will be expecting you.
Hen Party Accommodation Questions:
16. What is the name of the Hen Party accommodation?
We use a number of fantastic hen party friendly accommodation providers in each of our locations. The accommodation provider we use will depend on the number of people you invite and what is available at the time you make your booking.
17. How far is the hen party activity from the accommodation?
This will vary based on which accommodation you select and which activity your hen party are going to. Please chat with us online at thefoxyhen.com or give us a call on 01 5620759 for further details when you have an idea of what you would like to book.
18. Is there parking at the hen party accommodation?
Most of our accommodation providers have ample parking for your hen party but not all. Please chat online with us at thefoxyhen.com or call us on 01 5620759 and we can give you more specific details.